High quality management will be a key to the success of the EGEE Integrated
Infrastructure Initiative. While the lead partners of the project each
have considerable experience of managing large projects, an I3 is a considerably
larger and more complex undertaking than previously attempted.
- Overall project management and reporting to the EU.
- Daily management of the project activities, resource allocation and
- Conflict resolutions and corrective actions.
- Set up the overall management structure according to the management
- Nominate and hire the necessary key technical positions.
- Run the necessary management boards and bodies.
- Ensure timely delivery of project deliverables to the EU.
- Implement and oversee the appropriate quality control on the project
deliverables including a formal
internal review process.
- Document and disseminate project results in coordination with the
project dissemination line of activity
and responsible partners.